Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in USD.
Early Bird Rate
Until 13th February, 2018
From 14th February until 4th April, 2018
From 5th April, 2018
|Full Participants||$ 550||$ 665||$ 800|
|Developing Countries *||$ 400||$ 500||$ 600|
|Student /Trainee ** ||$ 250||$ 375||$ 500|
|Daily Fee||$ 200 |
* Developing countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
** Proof of Student/Trainee status is mandatory – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Symposium Material
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the scientific programme
- Invitation to the Networking Reception and Opening Ceremony
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ISPPD 2018 Congress, Melbourne (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-6
IBAN No: CH47 0483 5150 0934 9200 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Symposium account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up to and including Tuesday, 13th February, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received between Wednesday, 14th February and Wednesday, 4th April, 2018 – 50% refund
- Cancellations received after Thursday, 5th April, 2018 – no refund
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ISPPD 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140